Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs has announced an exciting lineup of pool parties and events in celebration of Pride Weekend, November 7 – 9, 2014.
“It’s essentially a Bay-area takeover,” says Hard Rock Entertainment Director Richard Beas. “We’re working with awesome DJs and promoters from San Francisco. Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs is definitely going to be the place to be that weekend.”
Pool Parties: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 11a-6pm, $20 per day
Lobby Events: Friday and Saturday, 9p-130a w/special guests, $10 per night
$50 Weekend Passes for all events will be sold for a limited time
Tickets: Guestflo.com and at the door
All events are 21+
Swagger Like Us Pool Party Nov 7th
• Founder Kelly Lovemonster
• Queer hip hop, bounce, and house and live performance dance party
• Performers “Double Duchess” just released a video starring Kelly Osbourne
• San Francisco based party, expect to see vogue-offs and twerk-offs
Hard French Pool Party Nov 8th
• Founder Tom Temprano
• Originally from San Francisco, has had versions in LA and NY
• It has won the Best of the Bay award from the San Francisco Bay Guardian, Best of SF Weekly honors and “San Francisco’s favorite event” from Asterisk San Francisco Magazine.
• One of San Francisco’s most popular parties with lines usually out the door or completely sold out
• Soul music/dance party
Daytime Desert Realness Pool Party Nov 9th
• Founder Drag Queen superstar Heklina
• Bay Area party originating in San Francisco with Palm Springs and Sacramento versions
• Drag Queen performances, go-go boys, performers, and wild times
Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs opened just one year ago in the heart of downtown Palm Springs. The resort offers 163 stylish rooms with balconies, plus a Rock Spa, Rock Shop, Body Rock Fitness Center, and 30,000 square feet of unique and flexible meeting and events space.
Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs also recently opened Simon Kitchen + Bar, the latest restaurant from Celebrity Chef Kerry Simon. The menu at Simon Kitchen + Bar complements the establishment’s welcoming and social environment, featuring shared plates, sandwiches, entrées and stone-oven flatbreads. Social plates include tempura green beans made with pepper jelly and cream cheese; bacon jam served with baked brie and toasted baguette; and “Devil’s Eggs” complete with crispy pancetta and caviar.
For more information, please visit HRHPalmSprings.com or call 800-280-2971.